5-RAMPUR SARSHRI ROAD
+91 8569909911, 0171-2699336
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Punarnava Ayurvedic, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
1. www.punarnavaayurvedic.com website ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Punarnava Ayurvedic , a firm incorporated under the laws of India.
2. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. punarnavaayurvedic.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
1. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
2. publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
3. violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
4. violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;and
5. violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
6. exploit any of the services.
7. You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about punarnavaayurvedic.com, its associates and partners on any property owned by punarnavaayurvedic.com.
No Compensation Policy:
If the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given other than the Return and refund or Exchange of the product.The customer cannot request compensation for any reason,including but not limited to: any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product; any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances; any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a product; missed opportunities to avail certain discounts; any issue with our Delivery partners or their personnel; any voucher which got deactivated due to the end of expiry date; unavailability of items which the customer tried to purchase etc. Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation, over and above the entitled refund, will be treated as loss to business cases. punarnavaayurvedicholds the rights to cancel orders and block accounts of such customers without any prior notice.
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
punarnavaayurvedic.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at punarnavaayurvedic.com’s discretion. In accordance with brand guidelines, prices might change when the stocks are replenished.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon punarnavaayurvedic.com's shipment to the shipping carrier.
punarnavaayurvedic.com will make a maximum of one attempts to deliver your order. In case the customer is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts punarnavaayurvedic.com reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion. An estimated delivery time is displayed on the Order Summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.
Unauthorized Charges on your card:
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on punarnavaayurvedic.com, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven't placed the order. If you're still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable punarnavaayurvedic to begin an investigation.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. punarnavaayurvedic.com does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. punarnavaayurvedic.com does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com.